Friday, March 25, 2011

Weekly Gratitude

Today I am grateful for:
  • Getting the chance to catch up with an old friend over frozen margaritas and tapas inside a cozy restaurant while watching through the window as flashes of lightening lit up the sky and snow and sleet slowly covered the NYC streets, on one of the first days of Spring!
  • That I somehow made time to read an entire book, beginning to end, something I rarely get to do anymore. I've discovered if I set a goal to read for 20 minutes before bed each night, it's not that hard to do and I look forward to welcoming reading back into my life.
  • For the rosemary cinnamon butternut squash french fry recipe I found online, can't wait to make them this weekend!
  • That my sister, one of my best friends in the entire world, is coming to visit this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment