Monday, March 7, 2011

It's a big world, baby

As much as I like to live in denial that the day will come, I know my future holds episodes of Yo Gabba Gabba. I cringe just thinking about it. But as of right now, we haven't let Nathan start watching TV. I grew up watching Sesame Street and Mr Rogers and I know there are tons of other children's programs out there that are stimulating and educational, we just think he's still young enough that there are so many other ways to keep him entertained.

We do however have one go-to video on You Tube. Nathan LOVES this video. He sits perfectly still (very rare) and if someone in the room makes any noise, or god forbid breathe, he turns and gives them the dirtiest look as if to say "Hello?!?!?! I'm watching my video, can you please keep it down???"

 

Recently he has started to whine anytime someone is sitting at the computer. He pulls on your legs and tries to get up into your lap and once he does, he starts slamming the keyboard... we may have created a monster.


1 comment: