Sunday, March 20, 2011

Hit or Miss

You have to get a bouncy seat, my baby loved his bouncy seat.

Never warm the formula, eventually he'll take it cold.

Don't waste your money on a Jumperoo, my baby hated it.

Once he reaches 4 months, he'll sleep through the night.

For the record, Nathan hated his bouncy seat, he REFUSED to drink formula unless it was warm, he loved his Jumperoo (it allowed me to shower and basically saved my life!) and he was still waking up every 2 hours when he was 4 months. I've come to realize that everything with babies is hit or miss. What one baby loves, another one might hate. What works for one mom will be useless to another.  The most important lesson I've learned is to do what works for our family. It might not be the same thing my mother's generation would do, or my friends would do, or the mom next to me at the park would do, but if it works for me, I'm going with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment