Saturday, February 5, 2011

Weekly Gratitude

This week was not a very good one. Buggy didn't look so hot on Sunday. He had no energy and kind of just sat there, like an adorable little lump. By Monday, he had a fever and when it jumped up to 104.4 that night, I panicked and called our pediatrician. By Wednesday, he was diagnosed with an ear infection and put on antibiotics and I am happy to report he is back to acting like his regular, feisty, maniacal self! I am grateful for that. Here are a few other things I am grateful for this week.

I am grateful for Baby Motrin, Baby Tylenol and Amoxicillan - all of which have helped keep Nathan cool and comfortable.

I am grateful that this was a very slow work week (due to the factories I work with being closed for Chinese New Year). I kept Bugs home from daycare all week and it would have been impossible to get much work done while also trying to take care of a sick baby.

I am grateful that I was able to get together with one of my best friends for a much needed drink! Oh yeah, and dinner too. Now that I've got a 19 pound little munchkin to take care of, I don't get to go out with my friends as often as I did pre-baby so I really treasure our nights out.

I am grateful for clementines, which are so delicious and make it so easy to snack healthily.

I am (always) grateful for nap-time - but especially this morning because it allowed me to make blueberry pancakes for breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment