Saturday, January 29, 2011

Weekly Gratitude

Another week, another chance to stop, take a minute, and be grateful.
  • I am grateful that Will took Friday off from work and was able to come to Nathan's 9 month appointment with me.
  • I am also grateful that there were NO SHOTS at this appointment!! Nothing can prepare you for your baby's scream when they feel a needle jammed into their chunky little thigh.
  • I am grateful that it's Saturday - and I got to climb back into bed during Nathan's morning nap.
  • I am grateful that I have pretty toes and pretty fingers, after sneaking out during Nathan's afternoon nap for a little "me" time.
  • I am also grateful for discovering Essie's Merino Wool, which might just be my new favorite nail color.
  • I am grateful that Nathan gets to celebrate his first Chinese New Year tomorrow at his Nai Nai and Ye Ye's house.
  • And I'm grateful he'll finally get to meet his cousin Anthony, who's visiting all the way from Seattle!

No comments:

Post a Comment