Monday, November 7, 2011

Peas

Nathan's newest word is Please. Of course, it sounds more like Peas when he says it. We work very hard to teach our boy manners. He often says Thank You unprompted and there's a 50% chance he'll say Bless You if he hears someone sneeze.

There's nothing cuter than a toddler being polite but my little munchkin is definitely using this newest word to his advantage. The other day we found him climbing up onto the ottoman and jumping head first onto the couch. When we told him to stop doing it, and moved the ottoman further away, he grabbed my hand, pulled me towards it, threw his head back and shouted PEAS!!!! When it comes to his safety, I won't give in, but if he utters that adorable phrase next time he wants a cookie, I may just find myself caving in. Can you blame me??

No comments:

Post a Comment