Friday, May 6, 2011

Weekly Gratitude

  • I try to balance out my reading between non-fiction books that actually teach me something, meaningful fiction where the story stays with me long after the last page, and light fluffy "chick lit" that I can breeze through in a couple days. This week I started a book Sunday night and finished it Wednesday and I am grateful for the escape it gave me each night after a long day.
  • I am grateful for the beautiful weather we've had the past few days. Nathan's been able to wander around the Central Park playground every day. It's so fun to watch him now that he can walk up to other kids and wave, walk over to their stroller and try to take their toys, and walk up to every single thing he finds on the ground and put it in his mouth. Walking around a few steps behind him has been quite the workout for me!
  • I am grateful for the Limited Edition Snapple Papaya Mango, inspired from my favorite show The Amazing Race! I've been looking for it everywhere and finally found it this week, it was delicious!
  • I am grateful that our neighbors gave birth to a beautiful baby girl and that they seem happy and well rested!
  • I am grateful that Nathan's hair finally overcame its awkward stage! He was born with a lot of hair but he was definitely sporting a bald spot right in the back for the first few months of his life and later had a Kramer-ish hairdo but lately I've noticed it's looking pretty darn good! Sure, it's a little wild and crazy but so is he so it suits him quite well I think :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment