Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Rainy day fun

The weather forecast this week is possibly one of the most depressing things I've seen in a while. It's cold, dreary and wet. Yuck. So today Nathan, Nana, Papa and I headed to the Boston Children's Museum. This place is so great, Nathan had such a good time. There was a projection wall where he could chase butterflies. There was a bubble river where he could stick his fingers under a waterfall. There was a life-sized checkerboard, a gigantic train track, a fingerpaint station.

Before we left I bought some fresh fruit so I could feed him a quick lunch on the ride home but after all the running around and exploring, Nathan quickly fell asleep after just a few bites. We could have stayed there all day if he hadn't needed a nap but there are so many more fun and interactive things that he can enjoy when he's a year or two older so I have a feeling we'll be back many times.


No comments:

Post a Comment