Thursday, May 26, 2011

Mama's Boy

The time has come... Nathan officially cries anytime I leave a room. Part of me is flattered that he is so attached to me. But part of me feels incredibly guilty anytime I have to run an errand, go to the bathroom, grab something from the kitchen...

Tonight Will got home from work a little early and since it was a beautiful night out, I decided to head out to World Wide Plaza, a great open space a few blocks from our apartment, and enjoy the cool weather while taking a few moments to relax.

Nathan was distracted by eating dinner when I tried to sneak out. Apparently he was not as distracted as I thought and this was his reaction just as I closed the door:



But luckily just minutes later, he forgot all about me and remembered how funny his Daddy is. It makes me feel so much better knowing I am so easily replaced!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! It's all a show for you -- that's how they suck you in, with the cry face.

    ReplyDelete