Friday, April 29, 2011

Weekly Gratitude

This week I am grateful for:

  • DVR - Sleep is a luxury I'm not willing to give up anymore so I recorded the royal wedding and fast forwarded to all the good parts while Nathan was napping today. 
  • Will power - I decided to give up all forms of bread last weekend and it has been tough! But I'm doing good so far (aside from accidentally eating two bites of Nathan's wheat bread while feeding him lunch and biting into a dumpling one night at dinner, I felt incredibly guilty about both incidents). Last night I had a cheeseburger, hold the bun. And I've been eating lots of yogurt, fruit and veggies instead of sandwiches. I don't have much time to workout anymore so changing my eating habits is the best way I can lead a healthy lifestyle.
  • The gorgeous weather today. After yesterday's dreary rain, it felt great to take Nathan to Central Park and let him crawl around in the sand at the playground. 
  • Old friends - Nathan got a package last night from one of my oldest friends who lives on the other side of the world. He now has one more adorable outfit and a great new pair of shoes to add to his wardrobe.
  • Free drink coupons from Starbucks. I get so excited when I see these in my mailbox and I have all weekend to decide if I want a Hot Chai Latte or an Iced Caramel Macchiatto. Decisions, decisions....

No comments:

Post a Comment