- I am grateful that we didn't get any snow here in NYC, it is Spring after all!!
- I am grateful that it's Friday, looking forward to a relaxing weekend.
- I am grateful for getting some "Me" time last night and having the chance to sneak into my favorite coffee shop, score a window seat so I could people watch while drinking chai tea (my favorite) and catching up with my sister over the phone.
- I am even more grateful that as soon as I hung up with my sister Will called and told me to get home asap because Nathan just took 8 steps..... 8!!! He has taken 2 or 3 here or there but I think 8 qualifies as "walking". Of course, as soon as I got home.... not a step was taken. But I am eagerly awaiting his next attempt!
- I am grateful that today is the first day of April.... it's officially Buggy's birthday month!!
Friday, April 1, 2011
On this cold and rainy Friday, rather than letting the dreary weather get me down, I am focusing on the good I've got going on....