Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Uh oh

I was changing Nathan's diaper the other day and when I accidentally dropped the diaper he said Uh oh. So then I dropped a wipe and he said it again. It might just be THE cutest thing I have ever heard and I immediately started laughing. I've been trying to get it on video but of course, that hasn't worked out. He exaggerates the Uh... it's really long and stretched out and then the Oh is almost like an afterthought.

Like I said this is very, very cute. Until I noticed at mealtimes he was dropping his food a lot, followed by an adorable Uh oh. And then he started saying Uh oh before he dropped something, followed by laughter. He has figured out we think it's funny when he says Uh oh so now he's performing by dropping things on purpose... all the time!

This kid is too smart for his own good.

No comments:

Post a Comment