Friday, April 8, 2011

Weekly Gratitude

  • I am grateful we are celebrating Nathan's 1st birthday with my family this weekend. 
  • I am grateful that more than 40 of my family members are going to join the party!
  • I am grateful that my mom and sisters are helping me with the shopping, cleaning, decorating and baking.
  • I am grateful that my brother didn't turn me in when I asked him to "borrow" some whiteout from his new job for me, so I could correct a mistake on my birthday arts and crafts project.
  • I am grateful that I found the cutest birthday shirt for Nathan to wear totally last minute!
  • Last but absolutely not least, I am grateful we survived the first year!!!

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you have a wonderful family! And surviving that first year is a HUGE milestone! Way to go!! And happy birthday to your little guy. :)

    Thanks for stopping by on my special SITS day. All the comment love was greatly appreciated! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from SITS. What a great idea to make a weekly gratitude list.

    ReplyDelete