Friday, February 13, 2015

Valentines

I was at Target the other day when I noticed the Valentines section. I walked over and without thinking, I picked up a pack of Minion valentines thinking Nathan would love them.

But as I approached the register I put them down. I realized Nathan is old enough now that he really understands the fun of holidays and I decided I should let him pick out his own cards.

A few days later, after about 20 min of weighing the pros and cons of each option, (tattoos? Pencils? Candy?) he decided on rainbow animals with tattoos.

Last night after dinner he sat at the table and filled out each card, all 21 of them for his classmates. He looked so grown up, sitting there with his clip on tie, signing his name on every card. My little valentine is growing up :) 









No comments:

Post a Comment