Thursday, February 21, 2013

Labor of love

I'm starting to feel really anxious about this whole labor idea. I focused so much on being pregnant for 9 months that I kind of blocked out the cruel reality of having to physically push a human being out of my body. But with just 8 days to my due date, the truth is starting to sink in. 

But I got an awesome labor/recovery care package in the mail yesterday from one of my best friends back in NYC which I know will make it all a little more bearable. 

Sanitary pads (If you've given birth, no explanation needed. If you haven't, you don't want to know.)
Comfy socks to wear during the possible long labor hours!
Lavender hand lotion and lip balm
Yummy snacks (which I may or may not have already started eating)



Thanks so much Allison! These goodies are almost nice enough to make me look forward to labor. Just kidding, I am still dreading it but at least I know these things will be a big help after!

No comments:

Post a Comment