Friday, February 15, 2013

Be mine, valentine

I can feel the "Oh my god, I'm about to have another child and Nathan will no longer be the center of my universe" guilt starting to set in as we near my due date. So, I may or may not have gone a little overboard with celebrating Valentine's Day.

We attended two different Valentine playdates; one involved decorating cookies, the other making homemade cards. I bought him a special shirt, cut all his lunch food that day into the shape of a heart, and made classroom valentine's so big they didn't fit into the class mailbox, oops.

But Nathan had so much fun, shouting "Happy Balentine's" to everyone he came across on Thursday and explaining to anyone who would listen that XOXO means I love you so it was all worth it.

This year I celebrated with my 2 favorite guys, hard to believe next year I'll have 3 Valentines to celebrate with!!





No comments:

Post a Comment