Saturday, October 1, 2016

What's cooking?

So most days I feel like I've got this 3 kid thing under control. Today's not one of those days. Complete shitshow. Morgan woke up from a post vaccination 3 hour power nap. Screaming like I've never heard a child scream before. Blood curdling. So I go to the cabinet to get her some Tylenol. None. I've got every other medicine in there except children's Tylenol. So I pack all 3 kids into the car and drive to Walgreens. Morgan screaming the whole way of course. Get to the store. All 3 kids out of car. Into store. Realize I don't have my wallet. All 3 back into car. Drive home. Morgan still screaming. Now Ryan is screaming too. Because Morgan wont stop screaming. Get home, get money, get back in car. Back to Walgreens. Get medicine. She's crying so hard it all just spews out of her mouth when i try to give it to her. Looks like blood everywhere because of course I forgot to get the dye free one. She finally cried herself to sleep. I tried getting her to swallow the meds asleep but it just drooled right back out of her mouth. More blood. So now I'm fearing for her to wake up again. In the meantime I had promised the boys we could bake an apple pie so that's happening! 






No comments:

Post a Comment