Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!


Nana Ma and Papa John bought Nathan an adorable Halloween costume and he loved it so much, he wore it 4 different times. We hung out with lots of friends during the week - a monkey, a cowgirl, TinkerBell and even a lion, a tiger and a bear, oh my!

After a few days of unusually warm weather, it dropped back down to the 50's over the weekend, perfect Halloween weather. On Saturday, we headed to Central Park where the leaves were a gorgeous yellow and orange, the perfect backdrop for a mini Halloween photoshoot.

Sunday was a rough day. It seems like everything that could go wrong, did. Nathan refused to take an afternoon nap, leading to an inevitable evening meltdown. I screwed up a batch of baby applesauce (yes, I managed to ruin a recipe that calls for water, cinnamon and apples). I cut my finger slicing the apples. I got stranded outside with no wallet or keys. And bedtime was a disaster thanks to teething.

But none of that matters, because my baby had his first Halloween and if you ask me, there's never been a cuter dragon!




No comments:

Post a Comment