Friday, August 1, 2014

First cut deserves first pop

It's always a bittersweet moment for me when my babies have their first haircut. Ryan's hair was getting past the cute crazy phase and was looking just plain crazy so a couple weekends ago we took him in for his first snip. I was surprised that they told me to sit him in the seat alone since I held Nathan on my lap for his first cut. At first he was fine but then they placed the giant smock over his body and he looked up at me, his eyes welled with water and he let out a blood curdling shriek.

The hairdresser had a suggestion. So along with his first haircut, he also had his first lollipop that day. Problem solved, he didn't make a peep the entire time she was cutting his hair.

I wanted to keep some of his baby curls so we left it on the longer side but what a difference it made. The shape of his face looks totally different and he just seems so much less of a baby and more of a toddler now.

In a matter of minutes he went from this....





to this...










Baby makeover success!




No comments:

Post a Comment