Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Mommy Brain

After nearly 10 years of walking everywhere in the city (Neither Rain, Nor Sleet, Nor gloom of night"), it's not only nice to have a car again but having an underground attached garage to park it in?? That's just icing on the cake.

But between watching Nathan all day, freelancing on the weekends, going to school and doing homework at night, and trying to finish my Christmas shopping somewhere in between... I have had a major case of Mommy Brain. I can't believe how many times I have gathered my stuff, sometimes a diaper bag, a purse, a duffel bag AND a baby.... all the way down to the garage to remember that I actually parked out on the street. Tonight when I got home from class, there was a spot right at my front door which is technically closer to my apt then my garage spot, so I grabbed it. But I know tomorrow morning when Nathan and I are rushing out the door, I will automatically head for the garage.

Enter: Mommy Brain Post It Notes. This is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment