Friday, April 22, 2011

Weekly Gratitude


  • I am grateful that Will had today off from work so he could come to Nathan's 1 year appointment with me. He weighs almost 21 pounds and he's 29 inches long... a very healthy Average.
  • I am grateful for the very fast, very efficient lab tech who took Buggy's blood. I was preparing myself for a very traumatic experience but she was so fast, it was over before we knew it.
  • I am grateful that I had the chance to get together with 2 of my Mommy friends this week. We've been talking about getting together since we all went back to work and we finally made it happen!
  • I am grateful for all our friends who came out last weekend for Nathan's birthday party. Seeing close to 40 people squeeze into our little 1 bedroom apartment made us feel very loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment